Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell's Butterfly

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Well the shower is over there if u need it" she pointed to the bathroom door, she walked over to the second bed and sat on it,
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:25 am

"Thank you, my dear. A shower sounds wonderful." She stood up and laughed lightly, walking into the bathroom, leaving it cracked slightly for the steam of the shower to leave the room. She turned on the water and removed the clothing that seemed to have the stench of blood to them now. Once she did so, Amelia got into the warm water of the shower and drenched her body, enjoying the welcoming heat. She then began to wash herself clean.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:49 am

sketh sat up yawning,then stood up. "ok.. time to kill somthing.." sketh turned around as he heard the door open,only to see a child which looked rather beaten. "Great!" before the boy could yell,sketh jumped toward him thrurting his hand into his chest,impaleing the boy. "Dinner!!" sketh then pulled his hand out,laying the brat down beging to eat,ripping the body apart while doing. (mouth full: Musta been a orphan.)
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Selene walked over to the window and opend it, she then sat on the windowcill and looked over her home town
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Amelia finished her shower and stepped out, wrapping a towel around herself as she did so. She stepped out of the bathroom and smiled lightly when she saw her friend on the windowsill. "Comfortable, Selene?" she asked her friend as she went through her bag, getting a change of clothing from it.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:05 pm

"you know.. I grew up here, even tho I barely remember" she continued to stare out over the town, her facial expression in a emotionless state
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Amelia stopped for a moment and smiled. "Yes, I remember when you were brought to us... Back to the council as a newly turned child.. It was quite some time ago.. A hundred years almost." She said in a kind voice, getting herself dressed with her back to Selene as she did so. She got dressed quickly then began to dry her hair.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:13 pm

" so is your wound feeling alright?" she turned tward her her facial expression bk to normal, no longer in the emotionless like state
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:16 pm

"Oh that old thing? Yeah.. It's just fine. No aches or pains." Amelia said as she smiled softly, rubbing the back of her neck gently as she walked over to Selene, sitting across from her on the windowsill. "Don't get too worried about me, okay?" She said in a teasing tone as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:19 pm

She giggled lightly "it's not my fault, you were the fragile one and I always had to protect you, so of course I'm going to worry"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:22 pm

"Fragile? No! I'll have you know that I was just... Just Clumsy! An utter cluts! You know that." Amelia began to pout as she crossed her arms over her chest, looking out at the village now in a pouty manor. Much like that of a child.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:25 pm

She giggled even more as she then kissed amelia's cheek " my kawaii lil princes may have grown but she is still the same as ever"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:29 pm

She laughed lightly as she smiled at her friend Selene. "And so are you, Leney." She said in a teasing manor. "You know you re-... Do you smell that?" Amelia stopped her previous sentence short as she smelt the cent of blood. Her eyes darkening with slight anger as she also smelt the scent of Sketh near the victim.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Her eyes started to darken to black, her anger starting to rise, her demonic side unlocking, since she was a convert vamp when angerd she looses controle of herself thus , the side she named kurochi is released. She jumped out the window at lightning speed heading tward the scent.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:39 pm

She quickly followed after her friend and caught up. She grabbed Selene's hand and forced her into a tree, pinning her there and sighed lightly. "Leney.. Relax... You can't run off like that without a reason.. Going into battle angry can cause a problem.. Understand?" Her voice was soft and soothing but her grip was firm and strong on Selene.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Her nails started to extend and her hair starting to blow around from the energy flowing from her, she moved at a speed uncommon for a vampire, sliping from Amelia's grip without harming her and heading tward the scents sorce
she moved at a unatural grace
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:04 pm

She growled slightly, in a slight way to challenge Selene, knowing it would get her attention, she ran after the woman quickly, keeping at her moderate speed but at the same time, remaining close to Selene just in case something wrong were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:11 pm

She ran up to a barn and stoped infrount of it , she growled lightly looking at it, she starting debateing to herself on what to do to him.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:22 pm

-Sketh stood up covered in blood as he turned around lifting his foot kicking a hole in the roof letting the smell of blood fill the air. "HERE I COME!!!" Sketh jumped out the hole threw the air landing on a house beside it with his mouth still driping blood. "PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN!!" he yelled out in a silent voice in his head.Your all gonna die!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:29 pm

The smell of blood was strong as Amelia then froze, realizing the cent was merely Sketh covered int eh blood of others. She immediately changed her course, heading to Sketh instead as she ran faster now. She'd follow him.. I know she would... Come one Selene.. Just snap out of it before you do something reckless.. Amelia thought as she moved through the forest toward Sketh.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:31 pm

She launched herself upward at him at a speed unbelived to vampire kind thrusting her nails in him, us both flying off the roof down tward the ground, on impact his body smashed the earth below him
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:35 pm

-Sketh moved to the side letting the female fly past him as he lifted his knee up into her gut,pulling his knee down just as fast letting her fly past him off the roof and into threw the roof of the other house- "My my.... so u do have friends... hmm well there not good friends... they didn't taste well at all..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Immediately, Amelia Sketh, forcing him to the ground and pinning him there while she held Sketh's hands above his head and straddled his waist. One of Amelia's sais were pinned into Sketh's hands and the other in his throat like earlier. "Don't taunt her.." Was all Amelia said as she looked down at the man, her hair falling slightly over him as she looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:43 pm

She lifted herself from the ruble of the building,a blood red aura riseing from her body, her hair shifting from black to bright red, she took a step and she was then above sketh ,Amelia flying from the house into a hay berral
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:46 pm

-sketh laid there with a dull look on his face as he looked her up and down- "youd make a good snack... but your not my type srry" -Sketh then moved his legs up between hers sliding his knee onto her chest and used it to push her back off the roof like selene,while useing all his strenght to pull his hands up with the sai still in them as he held his hand out letting it fall he then pulled the one out of his neck and sat up then turned around swinging his arm at selene while useing his free hand to thrust it at her chest- "Damn... whats with u two... your vamps.. yet u protect humans?.. this is sad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell's Butterfly
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: