Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell's Butterfly

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:53 pm

She flicked her wrist as two small darts flew from her hand at super sonic speed, penetrateing the skin in his neck, sending chemicals threw his system rendering him unconcious
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Skeths eyes caught one of them as he moved his head out of the way letting one pass,then jerking Amelia in the way letting the second one hit her but it only scratched her flying into skeths right shoulder. "Y-you little shit! that would a hurt!!" Sketh then pushed foreword tossing Amelia to hells butterfly as he jumped back into the shadows of the forest slowly vanishing his vision getting blurry from the dart. "Shit...:
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:00 pm

She moved fluidly catching Amelia as he threw her, the moment he left she sucked the poision out of her wound before it interd her system, she then spit the poision out then lifted her up and started walking tward the village
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Sketh stood in the trees about 40 yards away shaking his head,removing the blurriness. "Shit... shes dead..." Sketh then lifted his head sniffing the air as he caught the sent of a few humans and grinned. "Ahhh.. there is a village" Sketh turned and began running threw the forest toward the smell as he continued to run. "I swear to god ill rip her open take out her intestines and hang here from a tree with her them!!" {lol if its to gory let me know}
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:13 pm

( lol idc but to let you kno your guy is gona pass out in a second, anyone hit with that gose down for hours )
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:14 pm

{YEA YEA -_- scared of me huh? lol}

Sketh jumped threw the trees then fell face first on to the floor knocked out from the dart still having the pissed off look on his face while laying there- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:16 pm

( lol not rly just don't want to kill you off I'm trying to figure a way to bring u on our side lol)
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:18 pm

(Its good to have a insane psycho on yur side xD)
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:43 pm

Noelle trekked silently through the forest just outside of town, a heavy bag weighing down her back. She had passed through the third town today.. and still no sign of her sister, non-the-less any vampires who may know her. Sighing, Noelle trudged on. "I can't give up here just because I'm tired.. I've got nowhere else to go." She said to herself. Unlike most humans, Noelle did not break out in a sweat at the thought of a vampire. To be completely honest, she didn't see them as much different from herself. Sure, there were dangerous vampires.. but there were dangerous humans out there too, right? Suddenly, Noelle spotted a figure some distance ahead of her and gasped, running towards it. It was a person, and he was on the ground seemingly unconscious. "Sir, sir! Are you okay?" She said with concern as she went down on her knees and shook the man lightly. He was definitely out cold, and seemed to have a few wounds. Observing him closer, Noelle discovered that this man was in fact a vampire. I finally found one! Maybe he knows something about my sister.. she thought. Of course, she didn't even know her sister's name, so she doubted he could help her. Still, she couldn't just leave him like this. But.. what if he tried to attack her when he awoke? "I'll just have to take that chance.." she mumbled to herself, pushing her long hair gently behind her ears. Unzipping her bag, Noelle found a small towel and several bandages. She carefully lifted the man's head and placed the towel underneath it like a pillow, and then began to bandage the wounds on his neck.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Skeths hand shot up grabing her wrist almost breaking it as he slowly sat up still holding her wrist. "That...that lil shit!!"
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:08 am

Noelle gasped at the sudden pain in her wrist as the man jolted up and grabbed her. Tears from the pain formed in her eyes, but she held them back. "Are you okay? You have some injuries.." She asked with concern, hoping that he would loosen his grip on her wrist before it snapped.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:13 am

sketh turned his head looking at her and leaned in close sniffing her he then loosend his grip removing his hand. "A human? what the hell..." sketh then noticed the smell "wered she go... the dart hit me then... ! the town! she ran!"
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:24 am

Noelle was afraid to touch the man, since he seemed to be in a frenzy, but she was worried about him getting up too quickly. "Please.. you were unconscious.. don't push yourself too much.." She mumbled, wondering if he could even hear her. She rubbed her tender wrist and cradled it against her chest. Where his grip had been there were now deep red lines.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:30 am

"im fine girl..." he said a loud voice begging to stand. "ill repay you...by letting u live" he then turned beging to walk toword the town.
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:35 am

Noelle stood slowly, realizing that she was shaking. She watched the man walk off towards the town. "Noelle" She somewhat shouted at him, to ensure that he heard her. He probably wouldn't care what her name was, and she suspected he wouldn't answer her, but it felt right anyway. Feeling brave, Noelle picked up speed, slowing when she was walking beside the vampire man. "I.. you.. you don't happen to know my twin sister.. do you? She is a vampire and I've been looking for her for some time.. we.. we look alike I think.. but not identical.." she stammered, feeling like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:41 am

After taking a moment to look the woman up and down, Amelia's eyes widened. She glanced over at the woman known as 'Hell's Butterfly as she smirked. "My my.. Little Selene is all grown up I see. And reeking havoc as well?" She asked with a joking tone, nudging her old companion a bit. "How have you been, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:44 am

"twin huh?....lets see.." he continued to walk as he thought about it. "was she flat chested like u?"
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:48 am

Noelle looked down at her chest, confused because she was not flat-chested.. but shrugged it off. "I don't know actually, I only met her when I was very young.. I'm sorry, that's not really helpful, is it?" She said with a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:56 am

"nope" sketh said in a blunt voic not telling her about the 2 girls from erlier. He then leaned foreword beging to run. "Cya"
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:58 am

Sighing, Noelle was alone again, and her wrist was throbbing in pain. Instead of continuing on, she decided to walk back towards the town the vampire was heading to in order to get proper care for her wound and rest in a real bed. She walked at a slow pace, watching the blue sky and the sun above her head.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:42 am

He continued to run foreword laughing on the way. "Shes!..DEAD MEAT!" sketh then jumped up onto a tree,and jumped threw a window,into a addict to get out of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:54 pm

"Iv Ben fine, dealing with lycans tho plus the vamp councile wants my head for some damn reason, and well the occasional psyco vamps that think they can take me, all in all pretty well considering what could be worse. And amelia you have grown quite well yourself, I hope your father hasn't anoyed you too much while I was gone" as she finished she finaly interd the town, she walked to the nearest inn and asked the manager for a room and went to it and interd it then locked the door, as she then set Amelia on the bed
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Noelle made it back to town and quickly found the nearest inn, hoping a doctor would be on call there. She walked in, cradling her hurt wrist and smiled stiffly at the manager. "Sir, would you know if there is a doctor nearby?" She asked, her voice strained from the pain. The manager silently pointed Noelle to the door to his left. "Thank you very much." She said, nodding and walking through the door. The doctor on call in the other room treated her wound quickly, bandaging it and placing a sling around her arm. "It's a minor fracture, but it's best not to move it." He informed her without questioning how she had gotten the wound.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Sketh sat in the addict eating a rat he caught. "Damn sun..." sketh then leaned back chewing what was left of the rat. (Mouth full: "daym humang... daym vampireprs!!") he then leaned on the wall hearing no noise from below he closed his eyes sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:57 am

She sat down comfortably and laughed lightly, shaking her head from left to right slightly as she crossed her legs. "No actually. Father has not been causing me too much trouble. I actually haven't seen him in some time. So.. In a way, this is my freedom." She smiled at her old friend softly. She leaned back on the bed slightly, relaxing a bit as she smelled the scent of the one names Sketh near her, remembering his blood was probably now under her nails.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell's Butterfly
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: