Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell's Butterfly

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:57 pm

There was a woman known throughout the lands known as "Hell's Butterfly" for her grace and accuracey in combat. The only people that know of her true name are her friends that merely called her Selene. She often was one to fight if it was needed but once she started she could not stop. One day she got into a fight with a pack of lycans and would not stop until every last one was dead. After two monthes of fighting, she did what she wished to but unfortunately began another war between her kind and lycans. She now runs to keep away from a large pack of lycans with the help of others from her kind and with the help of loyal friends.

We begin our journey in a small town called Kyono, Selene's home town, located at the edge of a large forest known as Mori Park. This is where she will start her escape from the lycans and begin her fight for survival. Will you help Hell's Butterfly or lead her to demise?

Character template:

Name:
Appearance: (Picture or 200 word discription)
Sexual prefrence: (Yes, it would be helpful)
Weapon(s) of choice: (Please do not repeat weapons)
Mental Condition(s): (Please do not repeat conditions)
Bio: (100 words minimum)
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Name: Selene Heivick "Hell's Butterfly"

Race: Vampire

Appearance:
Hell's Butterfly Selene-sword

Sexual Preference: Lesbian

Weapon(s) of choice: sword, giggling chains,

Mental Condition(s): Slightly Insane, ADHD,

Bio: Selene was a girl, born a human but turned vampire after a masacare of her family and most of her village. A vampirian man named Joseph, took her in and bit her, turning her into a vampirian child. While she was younger, Selene had a group of usual vampirian friends but they always ended up annoying her or she'd beat the tar out of them for being rude to her. She only had one friend that did not annoy her on a daily basis. As she grew older she began to distance herself from the children and train herself more and more in combat so that she could join the military but she was refused due to the old pollisies of the vampirian people. She then ran away from her home to seek out a place of training and where she could get paid to fight. Once she did find this at the age of 200, she still looked 18, she began spreading her name as Hell's Butterfly, fighting, slaughtering and wiping out any and all enemies in her way.

Selene was an average vampirian girl that just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. She ended up in the middle of a pattle between Humans and Lycans, of course helping the humans, she began her onslaught on the lycans. Withing two monthes she killed them all and left the humans victorious. Her winning in this town got her nickname for her, Hell's Butterfly. Her name soon was wispered about, not only by humans but all over and soon reaching back to her home town, Kyono, where she was born as a human.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Name: Amelia Merutodaun

Race: Vampira

Appearance:
Hell's Butterfly 1250213f6w0m54i6r

Sexual preference: Bisexual

Weapons of choice: Claws and her twin Sais

Mental Condition: Schizophrenia

Bio: Amelia is the daughter of the vampirian head council's leader. She was born and raised as a vampire and cared for the girl known as Selene as they grew up. Soon, Amelia distanced herself from the girl, in fear of getting too close as she continued her days. Knowing her duties as the elder's daughter, she was highly respected while at the same time feared. No one dared to look the girl in the eye or do her wrong due to her schizophrenia. She often is working in the main house of the council home, doing the filing like a typical human secretary but she got sick of it. She finally ran away from the main house and entered the town of Kyono where no one truly knows who she is. She dyed her hair black in order to conceal her identity and remains there, living among the humans in a silent manor.

Last edited by Lady Lullaby on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
Valdareim
New Breath
New Breath
Valdareim

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Name: Raeno Sli Avoriana
Age:Unknown, does not know anything past 100 years. (Looks 21)
Appearance: Hell's Butterfly Fighter
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Weapon(s) of choice: Twin Short Blades
Mental Condition(s): Slight OCD.
Bio: They say life is great, but by what I see, the afterlife is better. But, hell, how would I know? I don't even remember what I was before. I do not remember life; all I know of it is what observed. I have taken life for this form, but not once have I felt remorse. I look back at the first moments of my memory and see myself at the middle a human town with blood lust on my eye. They say that town was attacked by Lycans, for everything was destroyed to shreds. Oh, but I know the truth. I slaughter every single one of them I could see; I have no control. I destroyed lives and caused much pain, but to this day I feel no remorse. Given the choice, I would not due it again; that is, if given the choice.

From there, everything was blurred until I came upon fellows of my kind, and they aided. They told me what I was and they spared me from sure oblivion that was to follow.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:26 am

{We have three people. I think we can start this one soon}
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm going to make a human to mix things up a bit. ^_^ Profile will be up shortly.

Name: Noelle Meyerhardt

Race: Human

Appearance: Hell's Butterfly Anime-girl-anime-girls-8258260-1280

Sexual preference: Straight

Weapon(s) of choice: A simple long sword made of stainless steel

Mental Condition(s): Surprisingly Normal

Bio: Due to a chance encounter with her uncle, Noelle discovers that she once had a fraternal twin sister who was killed when her village was destroyed. Noelle comes to believe that perhaps her sister is not dead, but living on as a vampire. Having lived separated from her sister her entire life, Noelle has no idea where to look for her, or what to expect. As a very young child, Noelle strayed from her family, including her sister, and found herself lost in another village A young couple, cursed with infertility, found her and decided to raise her as their own daughter. Just weeks after learning of her sister, Noelle's village was attacked by lycans searching for a group of vampires on the run. The entire village was destroyed, and Noelle's adoptive parents were killed. Vengeful and full of dispair, Noelle set out to find her sister, vampire or not. She has a deep hate for the lycans just as the vampires do, but is also fearful of vampires, for she is happy as a human. At current time, Noelle is following the group of vampires trying to spot her twin sister. The group is unaware of her following them.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:22 am

Name: Sketh Tsujimoto

Appearance: Hell's Butterfly __PSYCHO_I_am___by_messa

Sexual preference: Straight

Weapons of choice: Hand to hand {and knees and elbows and other parts of the body lol}

Mental condition{s}: Insane psychotic and Schizophrenic

Bio: Sketh wasn't a normal vamp,even tho he wasn't born one he always had a weird way of thinking. He was turned into a vampire when his town was attacked and burned to the ground,a vampire named zeak bit him and turned him,even as a vampire he does quote one of the bibles sayings {even tho he is one he hates vampires} his favorite quote is {In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation,amen}. People can normally tell its him by that saying. Even as a vamp he does have a small reputation. He now seeks out something for him to have meaning,he feels like his life or should i say undead life has no meaning at all,even so he continues his travels as the {vampire who quotes god} to different places.Sketh has been alive so long that he has forgotten his parents faces,and his little sisters the only thing he has to remember them by is a watch that has a faded picture of them with the faces faded away. Normally sketh doesn't care who he kills or who hes forgotten he normally just likes fighting and giving himself meaning to exist.

Last edited by *Sketh* on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:32 am

{ ok if any outhers are going to join I sugest u do it quickly bc I'm going to start the anime rly soon}
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:57 am

{For this rp, for now, no more vampires. There are 4 of them and once human. A If we get 3 lycans and 3 humans then Vampire would be opened up a bit.}
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:02 pm

( Lol I Agree with Asu, we need a bit more variety- but like I said I'll be starting it soon so do it quickly)
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 pm

( ok if u wish to join you may do so while the rp is going)

Selene walks down a narrow dirt path, that no human could probly tell that's there, in the forest tward her home town, it's Ben so long since she has seen it her memory is slightly blurry. She has ben on the run from vampires and lycans since she got sick of dealing with both races and used her skill to kill both sides trying to defend some humans.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:06 am

"Cmon!" Sketh yelled out loud threw the trees,as he swung his hand to the side knocking 2 human hunters to the ground. "Get up,i aint threw yet!" Sketh had found a few hunters on a hunt and turned them into prey. "If u dont get up...YOUR DEAD!!" sketh took a step forword,thrusting his hand down to impale the human but stoped."I smell...Vampire" the human looked up shaking as he laid there."P-please spare-" he was cut off as skeths hand dove down,his claws impaling the human threw the neck. "Shut it..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 am

The female seemed to walk through the forest, keeping away from all paths as of the moment. She hopped onto a tree branch and sat there, looking at the moon in the sky. She laughed to herself, realizing she was filling out a stereotype of vampires. "Goodness.. Such a beautiful night.." She said to her self, her body then froze for a moment, smelling blood in the air as it drew her in. Two vampires.. and.. Humans? This won't end so well.. Father would be displeased if I merely walked away... She thought before she hopped from the branch and made a dash toward the smell of the humans first.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:16 am

Sketh then riped his hand out of the mans neck,droping him to the floor."I guess....ill let one live." Sketh then turned leaping into the trees,landing on a branch."Well well.... one is close by" He then leaped forword,onto another branch and began makeing his way toword the sent. "Ready or not!" "Here i come!"
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Selene caught the sent of humans and vampires, one vampire scent was vagely familiar and the outher was unknown to her, so she quickly masked her scent with a techniqe she developed herself and then she slid into a cevious of a tree to wait.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Sketh jumped down off the tree on to the ground. He then began to sniff the air. "What the hell... its gone?" he continued to siff the air grined. "i guess i lost one" Sketh stood there and moved his hand up to his mouth,licking the blood from the human he impaled. "I should'a killed the other one....damn...oh well."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Amelia stopped short, realizing one of the vampires suddenly vanished. How.. On earth did that happen? She seemed utterly confused for a moment then smirked, realizing the blood from the humans was more intense now and the location of one of the vampires, which she still had the scent of, was now mixing with the smell of one of the humans. Now I know the culprit of the crime... Time to get them.. Whoever they may be. She thought then began her pursuit, moving rather quicker than most other vampires as she moved toward the smell of a mix between human and vampire, closing in quickly.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Selene looked at the man vampire from the crevious of her tree, she was instantly inraged bc of the fact he killed a human who probly lived in her old home, she placed her hand on the ground summoning her giggleing chain which burst from the ground wraping themselves around him giggleing as they did so, once the were done they secured him to the ground leaveing him there on his knees, which she then slid out from the small crevios and realsed her scent from the hold of her power. She then looked upon the man her eyes glowing blue and red, since by some odd defect of birth her right eye was blue , her left red.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Sketh lowered his arms leting himself get caught then fell to his knees laughing psycoticly."Hahaha! Found ya!" sketh forced him self up to his feet still tied up. "In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shall be banished...to eternal DAMNATION!!!" sketh jumped up toword her with his arms still tied.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 pm

The giggleing chains still connected to the ground yanked him bk down on the ground were he was, they giggled violently once the task was done, she then spoke "in the name of god? Impure souls? Ha.. You are a hippocrit, killing humans then haveing the nerve to spew that rubbish from your mouth. Iv Ben alive for over a hundred years iv killed our kind, killed our bretheren the lycans and yet iv always wished to avoid it but there was no god to stop it, so don't spew such rubbish..
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:58 pm

sketh looked down at the chains,"Tsk...annoying." sketh then turned his head movinghis shoulders,dislocating them with aloud cracking noise making the chains fall to the ground. He then popped them bk in place,then spoke. "No god? the hell u say'in? theres one right infront of you!"
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm

She move forward In one swift movement she drew her sword and she was then beside him with her katana agesnt his neck, all of this only happend in a second, she then spoke " what are u talking about? If I wanted I could have killed you while you were chained, btw my chains arnt normal" the chains wraped around him making his whole body wraped in them exept were her sword was and his head this also took an instant
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:12 pm

sketh grined and pushed his neck on the blade. "Do it!" sketh then stomped down,his foot landing on the chain holding it down,as he pressed his neck on the blade. "Do it....Hells butter fly!" (SRRY short but on psp)
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:16 pm

"So.. You know my Title how very intresting, and how may I ask did you know who I was?" as she said this she kept tabs on how far the second vampire was and how long it would be till it got here,doing all this she still kept her attention on him
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Sketh then jumped back away from the sword and chain. "Who me?" sketh stood there a second thinking. "No one special.... i am Sketh..the vamp who qoutes god..or the black death... i'ther one works"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell's Butterfly
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: