Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell's Butterfly

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Amelia ran toward Sketh and forced him into the wall of the house, the force causing a light cracking of his back as she then stopped her force and remained still. This causes Sketh to go flying back as she dusted herself off. "They aren't meals! They donate to our people if we just ask! No need to kill them at all!" Amelia's voice sounding angered.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:52 pm

-sketh flew threw the wall apparently past Selene as he hit the floor he sat up rubbing his head and stood dusting himself off with his kimono like pants and no shirt having a few cuts on his abs. "Look.. i don't give a damn about your council... humans are our meals and they taste good... so in other words i kill them.. end of story.."
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:54 pm

( wow do both of u just ignore my posts? )
She dodge both hands with ease and shoved her hand into his cheast and used her leg to kick him off her hand off the house into a tree
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:56 pm

{No. I just pushed off the barrel.. I guess I should have said that.. Sorry..}

Amelia's eyes were a ice blue color as she looked at the two of them, a slight growl coming from her throat and escaped her lips as she picked up her sais in her hands, putting them back in their hidden locations.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:59 pm

{Hey she pushed me away from u into a wall so... that's her fault not mine lol yell at here not me}

Sketh flew back {AGAIN!!!} off the house roof and into the tree as he slid down looking up at them. "Ok.. this aint fair... 2 on 1?... so uncool... but" sketh then stood up cracking his neck as he moved one of his hands up with a black aura slowly raising around him. "Ill rip both your intestines out,wrap them around your necks... and hang u from the church with them!!" -sketh then lunged forward as he landed on the roof sketh thrusted his claws forward faster then before digging his claws into Selenes chest and out of her back-
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:03 pm

She took it as she then grabed his arm with one hand diging her nails in locking it in place, and with the outher jabed it into his neck, letting a feral snarl rip out
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:04 pm

-sketh moved his other hand up in the way of hers gabbing it by the wrist and copying her but digging his nails in and locking it in place as he moved his face close to hers making a kissing noise as he taunted her by almost kissing her nose as he grinned with his blood stained lips and mouth- "Now now.. play nice... I want u to be hole when i hang u.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Amelia threw her sai at Sketh, the metal pierced through his gut and through to his back. She then ran behind him and grabbed the part of the sai that was exposed in his back and pulled it back roughly, forcing the sai to rip though his body. Blood, unfortunately, splattering onto her outfit and face but forcing Sketh to lose too much blood. The would from Selene also causing her to lose too much blood slowly but assuredly.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:07 pm

-sketh then turned his head to the side looking at the girl behind him as he looked down at his chest still holding selenes wrist with a tight grip but slowly his vision getting blurry. "D-dam... like i said... 2 on 1... a-aint fair.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:10 pm

She sighed softly. "Life isn't fair either.." Was all she said until she saw both Sketh and Selene fall. Shaking her head slightly, Amelia looked at them and walked to Selene, beginning to bandage up her chest and added an ointment that would quicken her recovery. She walked over to Sketh and bandaged him up as well, lifting them both and putting them in the hay barrel, rolling them back to the room where Amelia and Selene were previously.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:12 pm

As Amelia was pre occupied She used her fangs boreing them into skeths neck, locking her jaw on it
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:13 pm

-Skeths hand shot up around her wrist with a semi tight grip stopping her as he grinned even with the hole in his chest- "The hell y-you doin... touch me... i kill u.." -Skeths eyes then glazed over as he passed out from the blood loss letting his hand fall to the roof beside him-
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:14 pm

She immediately pulled Selene away and shook her head. "Selene.. Behave or you're walking." Was all Amelia said as she glanced back at her friend. Placing them both on the hey barrel and carrying them to the hotel room where Selene and herself were staying.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:18 pm

She again took a snap at his neck locking her jaw on it this time if pulled off it would eather ripp his neck out or break it, her eyes swiched from black to crimsion red
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:20 pm

-sketh felt the slight bumps in the roar as he opened one of his eyes seeing the sky moving as he was pulled. "W-what the hell?!" -he then turned his head to the side away from selene feeling little pain in her bite but he moved his weak arm up onto her neck grabing it to hold her head back, "Down girl..." and looked at the houses pass- "What the hell are u doing... w-what did i say.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

She stopped her movements and put them down, walking up into the hey barrel and moved Sketh's hand from Selene's neck, she looked at Selene with her ice blue eyes. "Sleep.." Was all she said in a hypnotic voice, giving Selene's body an order to shut down and relax her. She then hopped off and began to pull again. "Sketh.. You can rest now.."
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:24 pm

"T-the hell i can... your to d-damn nice... even for a vampire.." he said in a dry voice still with his blood red eyes and yellow pupils glaring at her as he laid there.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:26 pm

"I'm only nice.. When I know that you're probably better off with us.. Then walking alone and killing. The council would hunt you down in a heartbeat.." She said softly, feeling his glare on the back of her head as she continued to pull on the hay barrel, getting toward the back window of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Her body shut down without her concent, the bloody aura faded and her nails retracted, her jaw released it's grip and she fell sown in the berral
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm

-he then tried to sit up only to fall back down onto his back as he looked at her still glaring at her with his blood red eyes- "H-how many times i gotta say it?.. to hell with u and your council.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:33 pm

"Hell to the girl trying to keep you alive?" She asked, her voice soft as she stopped near the hotel's back window, opening the bedroom window to where Selene and herself were staying. Amelia picked up Selene and carried her into the back window, laying her on the bed gently. Amelia then returned and picked up Sketh, bringing him into the room and laying him on the couch gently.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:35 pm

"Yea.... to hell with u... cause u both know when im healed.. ill kill more people.." Sketh said in a painful voice from being moved with a slight angrier tone than before as he moved his arm weakly over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm

"That wont be for a while.. I didn't add the ointment that I did for Selene on you.. She'll be up and about way before you are." Amelia said as she sat beside the couch, watching Selene's sleeping figure. "I can kind of tell you're too stubborn to stay out of trouble.."
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

-Sketh slowly moved his arm onto the head of the couch slowly lifting him self,letting out a few groans in the proses,he then pulled him self into a sitting position and leaned back sighing- "Dont underestimate my will...."
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:44 pm

In her sleep she mummbled " I'll kill u for touching the ppl of my village"
she shifted her head side to side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell's Butterfly
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: