Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell's Butterfly

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:28 pm

( umm Sketh I asked how did you know who I was)
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:30 pm

he came upon the scene of the two vampires and stopped, looking over them, her hands crossed over her chest as her darkened eyes glistened form the light up above. She took a few steps closer to two before her, hearing one being called Sketh and the other being called 'Hell's Butterfly'. She smirked a bit as her hands tensed a bit but remained holding her arms. "Explain yourselves in the name of the Vampirian Council. Who are you and why are you doing. Also.. You.. Why do you reek of human blood?" She asked in a slightly demanding tone, racking up her courage as she was taught to do.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:31 pm

u said in ur bio that u were well known ~_~}
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:32 pm

(He's got a point.}
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:37 pm

( true but it's not like she knows that =/ )

"hello Amelia, nice to see you, this is a man who killed a human near my home town so I decided to deal with him"
she looked over her shoulder at her and smiled lightly, her eyes glistening in the moon light
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Sketh jumped back even more as he got twisted look on his face moving his hands to his sides. "To hell with ur council...and who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:45 pm

"She is the princess of the councile, princess Amelia" she giggled slightly remembering a few things
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:52 pm

"So...i dont care who she is..." sketh moved his head down looking at u. "Any way i wasn't talkin to u...flat chest" sketh then took a step back behind a tree and stood in its shadow. "I think theres a town near hear" he said as he grined "Im hungry"
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:58 pm

She would shove the end of her sword into his breast, pinning him on the ground as she then said in quite a demonic voice "you shall go nowere" this tone of voice was unlike her but under the cercome stances it being her home town it's quite natural
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 pm

sketh moved to the side moving past her sword,as he did he thrusted his hand toword her chest tring to impale her. "Die!!"
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 pm

She moved at a high speed forming a illusion of herself in that same spot as she moved behind him thrusting her sword at high speed riping it threw his bk to were his breast would be pinning him to the ground
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:12 pm

sketh moved to the side geting stabed in the shoulder,using his free hand to impale her chest. "You quick lil' shit!"
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:18 pm

She grabed his hand with her free hand just as his nails touched her skin keeping it from impaleing her " I should be saying the same to you u stuborn hippocrit"
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:22 pm

"Tsk...A vampire using a sword.. pathetic" sketh continued to push his hand forword. "Whats this councile shit any way?"
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:27 pm

"It's the government of our kind, they hate me right now so I don't rly care about them" she kept his hand in the same spot not letting it move no matter how hard he pushed, "plus I only use my sword on trash that I don't want to dirty my hands with"
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:32 pm

sketh began to laugh as he looked up at her. "You think u got me huh?" sketh then continued to laugh. He then lifted his knee,raming it into her gut.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Finally getting annoyed by what was occurring, Amelia revealed her twin sighs, throwing one toward 'Hell's Butterfly' and the other to the man. The one that went toward the woman, pierced her top's fabric and pierced the woman to a tree, not harming her in the slightest. As for the man, the sai pinned him by the neck against a tree, the blades on the sides, gripping into the tree, making it hard for him to remove as she walked toward him. "First off.. You might want to start caring about those that can make your death slow and painful.. Understood?" Her voice cold but her eyes showing slight delight. "I really prefer not to get either of you killed.."
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:42 pm

sketh closed his left eye smiling. "Well well...so u use weapons too?" his voice sounding a bit dry from the sai in his neck. "How pitiful"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:53 pm

A smirk appeared on her lips as she walked toward him, her hands then tense slightly, causing her fingers to spread out as she then lunged her hand at his stomach. Immediately on impact, her nails pierced through the man's shirt, making small incisions, as her nails pierced through his skin as well. Slowly the female added pressure, drawing blood from him. "I use sais.. As well as my body.. Now.. Explain yourself.."
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:00 pm

skeths eyes shot open as puked up some blood. "tsk.... ok hows this?" sketh spit some of the blood at her as he lifted his knee into her stomach. "To hell with u and her"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:30 pm

She stumbled back a bit then remained her composure, standing straight once more. Amelia placed her hand on her stomach gently and looked at the man. "Hm.. You.. Are quite a nuisance sir.. But.. Your spunk is admirable.." She walked over to the man, grabbing the sai and wiggled it a bit. "But.. Try to be nice.."
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:43 pm

sketh leaned forword,skaking his head. "First off....its Sketh... second...go to hell and lastly get lost"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:49 pm

She lunged the sai forward, returning it to how it was in his throat as she sighed. "Goodness.. I say i want to be nice and you're rude.. It's not really.. All too smart of you.." She spoke softly as she stepped backwards, away from him. Her dark down seeming to glow in the moonlight as did her hair.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:03 pm

She unlodged herself from the tree and sighed in irritation as she landed, she threw the sai at Amelia it slideing past her throught by inches as it cought her collar pinning her to the tree " ok I'm tired of the fighting, ethier u stop sketh or I kill u without hesitation, second wow Amelia I can't belive you've forgoten me, I mean we were such good friends
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Sketh suddenly moved his arm up grabbing the sai in his neck,as he stepped foreword he tossed it to the side with a swing of his arm as he vanished,appearing behind amelia moving his arms under hers and bending them up locking his hands together behind her head putting he in a head lock. "Really?... this is how this will work.... if any of u move... i snap her neck... " sketh then moved his hands down forcing amelias down as well as he moved his leg between here's to keep here from kicking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell's Butterfly
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: