Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell's Butterfly

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:01 am

She stood up and looked at the man in the eye, leaning toward him. Her face a mere inch away from his. "Is that so? Well.. If werewolves take over everything and turn you into a little house hold pet.. Would you be fine with that? Huh killer-boy?" She said as she talked in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:20 am

"they wont get the chance too... besides vamps like u and her are pointless" sketh then leaned back yawning. "so 'princess' why the hell should i care?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:42 am

"Because killer-boy... I could have killed you back there.. I could have left you for the mutts.. Would you rather me do that? Huh?" She leaned toward him with a glint in her eyes as a slight warning to him, knowing that it wasn't an idol threat. She ment her words but at the same time wished to laugh at this moment.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:14 pm

sketh sat up moving his face close to hers,with his blood lust still visable. "Yes..... I would have prefered it.. its better than siting with yall." sketh voice being cold and dark as he said it while the hole on his chest slowly began to close. "2 hours.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:35 pm

"Hmph.. I swear.. Men are always so stubborn.." Amelia sat back, rolling her eyes as she then stood straight. "Look.. When you're back to health.. We'll get something to eat. By the time Selene is up she'll be fully healed.. So if you can wait that long you're fine.. In the mean time.. I should change your bandages.." She looked at the man, her left eye brow slightly raised. "If that's alright with our favorite little murdered."
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:03 pm

"Go for it..." his tone still cold and a bit dry,sketh sat up leaning forward,as he moved his hands onto his knees. "If your brave enough... by all means.." sketh sat there hunched over. "some thing to eat huh?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:07 pm

She laughed lightly and walked to the man, sing on the back of the couch right behind him as she began to undo his bandages. "Yes. Something to eat. Not someone." She smirked a bit as she unraveled the bandages around the man's torso, exposing his flesh.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:46 pm

-Sketh quickly turned around thrusting his hand up toward her neck as if trying to choke her,as he twisted around his wound opening even more making him fall on the floor beginning to breath heavily. "D-damn wound....."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:55 pm

She shook her head a bit, hopping off the couch and standing the the left of him. She knelt down and slowly lifted the man up, bringing him back to the couch. Once there, she sat him down gently so not to irritate his wound. "You're quite the handful Sketh.." Was all she said before she begun to re-bandage him, adding a bit of medicine to help him to not be in much pain.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:00 pm

"When i get better you better stay 3 miles away from me..." sketh choked a bit from his wound as he spoke. "o-or your all gonna die... ill see to it.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:42 pm

"Big talk from a guy that needs my held right about now.." Amelia said as she slightly tightened the bandages, pulling on them so that they remained secure but trying not to hurt him... Too badly.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Her eyes opened lightly as she yawned and streched lightly, she flinched lightly as she felt somewhat sore, her mind tried to remember what happend but failed as usual when she has her blackouts, she sat up in the bed and looked around she saw sketh and Amelia. "ok some one explain wtf happend?"
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm

"i killed a brat,and u went nuts..."
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:04 pm

She looked at skeths wound, giggled slightly " and who put a hole in u? "
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:20 pm

"That would have been me.." Amelia laughed lightly as she saw Selene with a kind smile. She tightened the bandages one last time and latched it in place, moving from behind Sketh and walking to Selene.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:23 pm

She looked down at herself makeing a self evaluation, outher than haveing a large hole in her shirt she was fine
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:11 am

Amelia laughed lightly, noticing Selene's expression. "You okay there Leney?" She asked in a kind tone as she walked to her beloved old friend, tilting her head slightly to the left.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:40 pm

geez... ok,im leaving" Sketh moved his feet to the floor,forcing himself to stand and slowly walked to the window."Im hungry"
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:10 pm

"yea I'm fine but go get his ass before he dose something stupid" she got off the bed and walked into the bathroom, and shut the door, she striped her cloaths off and got into the shower and washed off all the dry blood
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Amelia's hand extended toward Sketh as she stood, pressing her hand against his wound where it was most vulnerable in order to show him he was in no condition to go out. "You just tore a little kid apart and killed a full grown man before that, You'll live." She said softly but sternly, looking at Sketh from behind.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:44 pm

-Sketh spun around swinging his arm into hers,slapping it away,the sharp jerking motion also opening his wound a bit more. As he knocked her hand away he jumped back onto the window seal in a crouched position. "I-i dont need your damn pity... i already said it..... ill heal faster if i dont have to head u to talk "goo goo" with each other..."
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:46 pm

( xD lmao )
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:45 pm

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:19 pm

Amelia grabbed the man's shirt and yanked him inside with a quick jerking motion. She let go of him, letting him fall to the ground as she crouched down in front of him. "Goo goo huh? Well lets see.. We're old friends that care for each other and worry.. Is that wrong? You can complain all you want but with all your moving around. You wont heal. You probably just opened your wouldn't again by acting like an impulsive moron!" Amelia began to shout at the man, obviously annoyed that he was being so impulsive and would not stay still.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:53 pm

(Myguy aint wearin a shirt look at the pic in his appearence lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell's Butterfly
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: