Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~>Reboot<~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Anastasia joged up a few feet away from the crowed and stoped, he looked at them trying to figure out weather he should try to help out or stay out of it
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:52 pm

She finally reached her home, opening the door with ease as she smiled back at Lucia. Mitsukai walked through the front door by nudging the door open with her left foot. She walked in and walked toward the couch in the large livingroom. Mitsukai gently placed Lucia down, being very careful, treating the girl like a fragile statue as she laughed lightly after slightly tripping.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:11 am

sketh looked her up and down,then yawned. "nope..dont know why u became one...we all die in the end" he said to her bluntly. "Besides...i might have lung cancer.. so i really dont care"
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:46 pm

"Thank you," Lucia whispered, her eyes fluttering closed as she finally went unconscious from the blood loss. (She can't really do much else so yeah... I did a one liner! *gasp*)
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:13 am

Mitsu's eyes widened a bit as she looked at Lucia, running into the bathroom upstairs and grabbing bandages as well as ointments to help the wound. She returns downstairs and begins to patch up the girl named Lucia, a soft smile on her lips as she did so, watching over Lucia's frail and weak figure. She finished wrapping the girl up, stopping the bleeding for now and picked her up, carrying her to a bedroom and laying her on the bed ever so gently and smiled lightly. "Sleep tight, Lucia." she said softly before walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:39 am

"That's not any of your business.." Jaime said, turning and beginning to walk back down the alley as she heard a gunshot in the distance, startling her. "Damn, what the hell?" She cursed, throwing her back against the wall of a building. A scream followed the sound of the gunshot and Jaime held her breath for a moment out of fear.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:05 am

Sketh stood there keeping his dull look. "I'm not suprised..it is LA.." he said bluntly with drag of his cig he turned arouned attemting to leave the girl. "By the way...take the back way home if u know them". He then turned a corner and continued to walk away,as he did he ignored the club across the street,along with its some what snobby guests in line.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:58 am

Anastasia walked up to the girl that the guy just left and said in a slightly concerned tone " umm are you alright? Do you need any help" he smiled slightly trying to prove that he was nice
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:21 am

(psp sucks -_-)

Last edited by *Sketh* on Sat May 01, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:05 pm

( lol um sketh i was talking to her lawl )
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:23 pm

-_-! (walks away sulking)
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:25 am

Jaime toughened up, this was no way to act over a stupid gunshot. "I'm fine, thanks." She said in a tone which showed she appreciated the boy's concern, but was able to take care of herself. "Loud sounds just make me jumpy." She explained as she dusted off her plain white t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:54 am

Sketh yawned as he made his way down the side walk,normally keeping his dull look as passed a few street lights. "Geez... always so friggin creepy.." he said to himself as he turned a corner,sketh being only a few houses down from his own. "Always happends.. gunshots and people dying.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

Mitsukai yawned softly as she walked outside, standing o the front steps of the complex that she lived in. She relaxed lightly as she felt a calming breeze rolled by which made her hair gently flow. She sat on the stairs and watched the sky. I planned to go clubbing and I end up being a hero.. Fun night. Heheh. Mitsu thought to herself as she lightly laughed and smiled. Her hands placed on her knees as she looked down the street, seeing a figure moving in her direction but then looked up again, not minding the man.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:45 am

"Alright" he turned and walked off bk tward his home thinking he should go home tonight, he will just call his manager to rescedule, so hone he got down to the corner of the street he turned and pulled out his cell, and dialed his sisters number, even tho it's late he figured he should call and let her know he is Now in amarica instead of mother Russia, he hit the send button on his phone and let it ring.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Sketh stopped two houses down and walked up the steps,ignoring the girl a house down,he lifted his foot,kicking in his own front door. "I guess i should say *knock knock*.... but there should be no one here"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:03 pm

She jumped slightly, hearing the phone ring ass he stood up, she immediately ran inside again, grabbing her house phone before it were to wake Lucia. She shook her head as she looked at the speed dial, realizing it was her brother. "Hello? Heartnet residence. Mr. and Mrs. Heartnet are not home, would you like to leave a message?" She said in a perfessional tone to annoy her brother as she then giggled.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:12 pm

sketh walked in leavingthe door on the ground,as he fell on his couch passing out. (PSP suckS!!)
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:05 pm

"Mitsu since when have you ever Ben married hmm?" he chuckeled lightly knowing her sisters wired since of humor
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:10 pm

"Hahaha! I'm just saying that mom and dad aren't home. So what's up? Need something?" She asked in a slightly rude but joking tone. A smile graced her lips as she spoke to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:17 pm

" well I wanted you to know I'm in L.A, I'm Trying my luck here to try to become a big rock star like in mother Russia " he walked down the street rather at a slow pace since he was on the phone, his eyes glanceing around every so often to make shure of his saroundings
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:24 pm

"You're here?! Bro get your but to this house now! I want to hug you.. So get here! You know where mom and dad live right?" She asked as she smiled even more, her smile practically glowing from her joy at this point.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:31 pm

"Lol if I knew do you think I would be calling instead of saprizeing you at the door? Lol right now I'm walking down
freemont st."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:02 pm

"Okay keep going until you get to the corner of Freemont and Morterman. Turn left and walk until you see a house on your left with a kicked down door. Two houses away from that is mom and dad's place. I'm there." She said softly as she laughed, remember the guy kicking down his own door earlier.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:05 pm

He walked down the street then turned walking a few houses down, then he walked up the stairs and pressed the door bell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~>Reboot<~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Sci-Fi-
Jump to: