Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~>Reboot<~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:01 am

(Lali, did you read the slight problem I had with your character? It's on the first page.)

Lucia emitted a muffled scream, not all that loud, since a gag was shoved in her mouth prior to the violence. However, it was loud enough--she was really in pain. Her head was coated in blood, the red shimmering in the light of the moon and patches of ripped out hair was laid next to her, adding to the bruises formed across her body. Hopefully, someone would hear her, hopefully... Hope... Ho...pe...
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 am

Sketh pulled a cig out of the box and moved it to his mouth lighting it with his lighter. he looked at the girl and yawned "the B's...by the way what the hell was that?"

Last edited by *Sketh* on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:10 am

(Yes I did. I is now from Taiwan!!!! Like my real name is owo LOL)

Jumping slightly as she heard a slight scream or shriek, not truly knowing the sound but it definitely caught her attention. Mitsu went toward where she heard the sound came from, walking cautiously and slowly, her hands at her side though she was actually on guard. Her pace could be heard by the clicking of her heels below her as she got closer to the muffled noises.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:14 am

(Oh, really? That's awesome!)

The pain stopped for a second as clicking could be heard, allowing Lucia time to look at her assailants. They were muttering, whispering things to each other, things that Lucia didn't have the energy to try to hear. But, she did notice that the closer the clicking sound was, the more nervous the people got. Until, finally, they ran. From what was unknown, but Lucia just knew that she was free... Hope really had come to help her. Saving her energy that she would have used to muster up a smile, Lucia forced herself up only to fall again. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:20 am

Hearing a clashing sound from something falling, Mitsu picked up her pace and ran toward what had fallen, realizing it was a girl. Immediately she untied the girl and removed the gag, helping the woman up and keeping the woman from falling. "Ma'am are you alright? Are you injured? Do you know who did this to you?" Mitsu began questioning the girl out of panic and worry.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:22 am

Sketh saw some men run from the club and bent his arm throwing his paint can at one hitting one in the head knocking him out. he thew blew out some smoke and walked over to him,placeing his foot on his neck. "The hell u doin on mah turf punk!"
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:24 am

It was Lady Hope herself that had come to save her. Lucia's smile came this time, except on its own. Stumbling forward with the woman, who Lucia had resolved to simply call Hope, regardless of what her name may be, she listened to the rushed questions. If she wasn't already light headed, her head would have spun from how fast those words twirled in the air. "D-Do I look alright to you?" She finally responded, after minutes that seemed like eternity, never ticking away like it should.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:29 am

sketh then applied pressure to his neck with his nikey,moving his cig back into his mouth."Talk damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:29 am

Mitsukai laughed lightly then shifted herself to put the girl on her back, carrying her gently and carefully like a fragile treasure. "Heheh.. I guess not.. Lets get you somewhere safe now.. Okay?" Mitsu walked out onto the main street, carrying the girl on her back comfortably as she walked toward her home, knowing her parents were away on business.
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:30 am

(Sketh: If you're talking about the same club as us, realize that in my post, I described the group as 8 people, while you've only described two, and not all of them were men.)
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:33 am

"Thank you," Lucia whispered so quietly, she was afraid that Hope didn't hear it. And, after she thought about it, Lucia realized that this girl really did deserve the name Hope. Though, if she had a real name, that would work too. "M-My name's Lucia," she added, answering an invisible question she was sure the girl would wonder at some point.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:36 am

"No need to thank me.." Mitsu replied softly as she walked with the girl on her back, nearing her home. "I'm Mitsukai.. You can call me Mitsu if you'd like." Mitsu stated with a kind and soft smile, moving slowly and carefully with the young woman on her back still.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:38 am

he then began stomping on him over and over non-stop. "Not talkin?" he continued to stomp on him with a calm look on his face. "My gang My turf!"
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:42 am

"Can I... Can I call you Hope?" Lucia asked, closing her eyes with breathing in the fresh air around her. There was no sunlight to force her awake, and no rain to make her wet. It was peaceful; she had gotten use to the pain by now. By now, it was just mosquito bites. Deadly, fatal if untreated, mosquito bites. And the wind, caressing her cheek as she was carried made her shiver, both in delight and out of reflex.

(I'm gonna go to bed now, see yah tomorrow! ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 Icon05)
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:43 am

*Sketh* wrote:
he then began stomping on him over and over non-stop. "Not talkin?" he continued to stomp on him with a calm look on his face. "My gang My turf!"
(Read what I said about this... there are more than 2 people, and they're not all men, if you're talking about the same people as the ones who ran from the club after beating my character.)
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:46 am

(im not ~_~ wth im no were near u yet)
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:48 am

(Oh, sorry. I just assumed cause you said that they just ran from the club, and I hadn't named the club I was at yet... sorry! Next time though, could you respond to what I'm asking you, instead of ignoring it because I guessed wrong?)
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:52 am

lol srry im sleepy ill try
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:43 am

Mitsuskai carried the girl, getting closer to her home as she laughed lightly and nodded. "Sure thing, Lucia. Call me hope if you'd like. I always sort of liked the word anyway." She said in a kind voice as she glanced back at the female on her back. A kind smile on her lips while they walked.
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Lucia smiled back, glad that Hope was such a good person. After all, even when you could find someone who had morals, it doesn't mean that they were a good conversationalist too. And kind at that.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Anastasii was walking down the street, he had a club to go to tonight, he was hired to do a gig, nothing much, not like he did in russia, things were diffrent here than in Russia, everything seemed well easyer here, he had his guitar straped to his bk as he walked down the street
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Jaime watched, wide-eyed as the street boy assaulted another young man. Even as a boy, she was not accustomed to true violence. Sure, there were the sports which sometimes got violent, but never excessively so. "Hey, lay off the guy, would you? Can't you see he can't breathe?" She shouted at the street boy angrily, walking over to him and grabbing his arm tightly, pulling him off the man. He would probably be surprised by her strength, which was still greater than that of most girls.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:45 pm

He heard some comorion down the street infrount of him so he decided to check it out , a started to pick up his pace, puting himself at a fast jog down the street tward the comotion, at the same time makeing shure he didn't jostle his guitar to much
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:17 pm

sketh stumbeled back from her strenght. "What the hell?" sketh looked down at his arm in her grip,holding his cig in his mouth he jerked his arm away,feeling a slight stinging on his arm. "You a reboot?"
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Jaime's cheeks flushed red. Damn it.. she thought, he figured me out already.... She shrugged, trying to look casual about it. "Yeah, got a problem with it?" She asked, her voice fierce, but truly fearful of being beaten. She may be stronger than most girls are, but she still doubted she could beat this boy in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~>Reboot<~   ~>Reboot<~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~>Reboot<~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Sci-Fi-
Jump to: