Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let it Begin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Let it Begin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm

"btw my name is Selene" she smiled lightly, she picked up her tea siped it then placed it bk on the table "charles! bring a small dish of milk! And another cup of tea!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:07 pm

[color:6f26= Red] YEAH YEAH! Comin'!" Charles yelled from the back, getting the attention of other guests at the Cafe but then earning a soft laugh from Asuna. "Oh um.. I'm Asuna. Asuna Maebara. Nice to meet you. This is Koru Maebara." She smiled softly as she gently pet the cat's head.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:14 pm

She nodded to them both, and smiled lightly. " well can I get anything for you to eat? It's on the house."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:19 pm

{Come to the chat box}

Asuna smiled softly then shook her head. "No no. Thank you though. We're fine."
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:21 pm

-Sketh then moaned as he sat up lifting his arms in a streching motion- "Dam! my head hurts!!" He then stood up grabing a beer bottle and moved toward the door walking out and down the road. Swaying side to side as he did being a little drunk while drinking even more as he walked down the road.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:24 pm

"Koru and I should be heading home actually.. Thank you though.. We live in the country side so we will hopefully see you around." Asuna smiled sweetly as she walked out of the cafe, heading home as she walked along the streets, humming a soft tune as they walked, the day starting to get late a bit as she smiled. The festival starts tomorrow.. I can't wait to see it.. Asuna thought as she walked but soon her stroll turned into a jog.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:37 pm

-Sketh continued to stumble down the road drinking his beer as he did. "*Hic* man.... this beer is *hic* good... but i would *hic* kill for some sake.." he said out loud as he continued to walk down the road with his drunk swaying-
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Asuna continued her jog, Koru in her jacket so she could balance better as she moved quickly, she saw a figure up ahead and shook her head a bit, noticing who it was and slowing her pace as she approached him. Drunk.. Again..
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:48 pm

-Sketh noticed the girl ahead but pretended not to as he took a drink of his beer bottle he stumbled to the side into a ditch and laid there with his eyes open and his cheeks kinda red from all the beer. "*Hic".... great.... "
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Shaking her head slightly, Asuna ran toward the drunken man that had fallen into the ditch and slid to a stop beside him, she gently pulled him up, helping him to stand. "Are you okay?" She asked in a slightly annoyed but still worried tone.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:55 pm

-Sketh quickly but in a wobbly way,slid behind her and gabbed her hand attempting to put her in a arm lock but again pretended to lose balance and fell on the rocky road as he didn't think the lady would cause him harm,not to mention he was a bit drunk... ok he was shit faced and couldn't tell u what 2 + 2 was at the moment but he knew how to sense things.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:59 pm

"Ah!" Asuna screamed as she was pulled down, falling next to the drunken man as Kuro hopped out of her jacket quickly and gracefully. Asuna mumbled softly as she slowly sat up, rubbing her head. "Oww.." She groaned slightly as she slowly sat up.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:01 pm

*Hic* "U girl... u got any sake or wine... this beer is *Hic* friggin weird" He said as he sat up with a dull drunk look on his face swaying even as he was sitting down with a empty bottle of beer in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:06 pm

"At my house.. But sir you should be back at your home. You need your rest. Come on. Lets get you in a nice warm bed so you can sleep." She slowly stood up as she laughed, helping the man to his feet and slinging his arm over her shoulder, helping him out of the ditch.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:08 pm

-Sketh stumbled even as she helped him as he was so drunk he could barley see. "Eh... whats your name girl... and please tell me ur gonna give me some sake or wine before we get to were were going..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:12 pm

"I'm Asuna Maebara.." She laughed lightly at the drunkard. "Introduce yourself and I'll think about it." She said in a kind tone, smiling at the man lightly.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:15 pm

"My named sketh *Hic* tsujimoto.... -he then fell asleep making his body go limp as he fell to the side almost pulling her with him-
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:19 pm

She tripped slightly as he fell. She grabbed him and tried to stop him from hitting the ground too hard.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

-he turned his head as his body went limp making loud snoring sounds as he dropped the glass bottle on the ground letting it break. "ZZZZZZ *mumble*"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:24 pm

She walked slowly, bringing him toward the small town on the country side. Her eyes closing a bit as she relaxed, enjoying the soft breeze. She approached her house since it was the closes one and she was getting tired, dragging the man inside and laying him on the couch.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:27 pm

-hed fell on the couch as he flopped his arms out to the side snoring loudly with a bit of drill dripping down his mouth- *Mumble mumble* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:36 pm

She shook her head slightly then sighed, walking up the stairs to her room and changing into her pajamas, brushing out her hair as she walked back down stairs and began cooking something for her to eat.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm

-he continues to snore loudly as he rolled over off the couch onto the floor still out like a light- "mumble" ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

She heard a large banging sound as she jumped, running into the livingroom and seeing him out like a light. [i]Oh wow..[/] She then shook her head and walked back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:43 pm

-sketh still sleeping he then rolled over scratching his chest,still knocked out and is gonna have a bigger hang over when he wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let it Begin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Anime FanFiction :: Higurashi: When The New Child Cries-
Jump to: