Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Winds of Venice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

The Winds of Venice Empty
PostSubject: The Winds of Venice   The Winds of Venice I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Story:
It all starts with a black and white ball along a goal post. Kicking it in with the swift movement of a foot, the ball safely lands in the net behind it. This is where the love for soccer is discovered, just as other loves of other sports. But those sports aren't going to Italy for a special tournament. But those sports aren't staying in Venice for ten days... No, soccer isn't the only thing roaming the streets, nor is it the focus of the teenagers who have traveled to Venice. Rather, the city itself is the focus. The water splashing against the sidewalks, boats dipping down the streets, winds playing love songs--those are what the trip is about. But what do you find in Venice?

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Bio:
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Venice   The Winds of Venice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Name: Haruka Tsujimoto

Appearance:
The Winds of Venice Haruka35

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Bio: Harka is an easily inspired artist. She isn't very well known, only in her home town back in Japan where she grew up for 14 years of her life. Currently, her parents thought it would be a good idea for them to move to Venice in order to help her learn and study abroad. This idea wasn't really something that Haruka liked and protested against her parents daily until the day they moved. She still complains about it but her parents had her move in with her sister, in Rome, so she would be happier. Yet she still is in school in Venice. A bit confusing huh? Haruka often just stays in her room and plays since she doesn't want too much publicity, especially in a country she has never been in. Lucky for her she took English and Italian while she was in cram school, back in Japan. An up for her is she learned it fairly quickly and now can communicate with people in her surrounding areas.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Venice   The Winds of Venice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Name: Lirael Phillips
Appearance: The Winds of Venice Soccergirl
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bio: Lirael was born in Israel but has grown up in America, now having dual citizenship. But because she's Arabic, she was always discriminated against... She just had to get out all of her frustration. Frequent fights just got her into too many detentions for her liking, and football was too crude of a sport. But, when Lirael found soccer, she just knew. And so she practiced and practiced, doing so well not only was she seen as one of the best players on her varsity team, but she even made it to this tournament with her travel soccer team! However, while she found her love of soccer quite easily, friends and boyfriends don't come as well to Lirael. And so, she has no friends on her soccer team and is frequently wandering off. Who knows what she'll find in Venice alone?
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Venice   The Winds of Venice I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Name: Shizuma kurocho

Appearance:
The Winds of Venice Witchofrock-1
sexual prefrence: Lesbian

Bio: Shizuma was a emotional girl, Doctors in Okinawa diagnosed her with bipolar, so in order to Chanel her emotions in a constructive way, she became a rock star, in some ways she had no clue why rock music came so easly to her, it almost seemed unnatural, then one day she discoverd the sorce of her thoughts; Magic ; once she experied it she imersed herself in studys of it and training. Since she is big in japan, she decides to tour Europe, Wich brings her to Venice.
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Venice   The Winds of Venice I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:07 am

(I was hoping at least one guy would join this... I guess we can start if one more person joins though, or if no one joins in the next week. I can always make a guy character if it gets desperate, since my straight character will end up alone, in a romance rpg. It'll be weird, so... people, join!!! ...Please?)
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Venice   The Winds of Venice I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:30 pm

( I'll make a guy character if no one else joins ducky-kun =/ )
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Venice   The Winds of Venice I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:11 pm

(Thanks =]. Lets just hope that it doesn't come to either of us being forced to make another, guy character.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of Venice   The Winds of Venice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winds of Venice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: