Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maximum Ride Spin-Off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

Maximum Ride Spin-Off Empty
PostSubject: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:05 am

The Original Story (without giving away the book):
In a place called "the school" genetic experiments take place, mixing human and animal DNA. Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Angel, Gasman and Maximum Ride (aka Max) were all experimented on and enhanced with avian DNA so they each have the wings of their respective birds, hollow bones (so yes, they can fly), super strength and vision, as well as their own special abilities ("powers") that develop as the story progresses. Tired of being caged and experimented on, the flock, as they call themselves, escapes the school. However, "erasers", or humans mixed with wolf DNA (like werewolves except they can change whenever they want to their wolf form), are always after them, on behalf of "the school".

The Twist:
The Flock no longer exists. Neither do any other characters from the book. In fact, the experiments have gone down a different path: instead of focusing on birds and wolves, the experiments have been with all sorts of animals, ranging from pythons to sharks to monkeys. The only thing separating the "erasers" from the others now are training programs and microchips. They're picked randomly from the experiments, trained as soldiers and hunters as well as chipped so that if they dare disobey the school, the chip will explode, blowing their brains out literally with such a force that even a healing power couldn't save the victim.

Knowing this, what are you? An eraser, lethal but with no freedom? Or just an experiment, knowing nothing of the outside world, of violence of peace... Just biding time until you get the chance to escape?

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Abilities/Powers: (You start with one! Don't worry, you can develop more later... Just make sure NONE of them control anything! Changing the wording doesn't change the implication of it either. Just because it doesn't say control in the ability doesn't mean it isn't basically controlling something.)
Bio: (Eraser or not, thoughts on the school and location at the moment are just some ideas. Considering there isn't much to say, this doesn't have to be too long. You can include background your character doesn't know yet as well, like who their parents are, siblings are, though they may know that, and how they got to be at "the school.")

Notes:
-If you want to develop more powers later, you'll have to get them approved by me, whether through Pm's or any other method! Keep this in mind throughout the rpg.
-Your powers must be related to your animal!
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 am

Name: Kaspra

Appearance:
Maximum Ride Spin-Off AnimeGirl315

Animal: Owl

Abilities/Powers: When Kaspra touches someone, she absorbs all of their memories in a coherent way, even the ones that person couldn't remember him/herself. It doesn't work if she touches clothing! Hair does work though. And if she touches a lone hair, not attached to that person anymore, she can see all of their memories up to the point where the hair was lost.

Bio: Not being picked as an eraser because her power wasn't violent, Kaspra spent all of her time trying to find out as much as she could. She even bargained with the scientists: information for extra experiments! As long as she didn't tell the supervisors, they could get away with it, and that's why she could even bargain. However, when it came down to it, the information she got wasn't very relevant. Book names, places and landscapes were pretty much what she could find in her thirst for knowledge, a thirst that seemed natural because of her owl DNA and ability. Not being able to get out of the school herself, Kaspra is currently biding her time in her cage until another breaks out, hoping that they will be generous enough to help her as well, though she could always use her limited knowledge of the outside world as leverage, considering no one else knows anything except about it except for those running the school of course.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:19 am

Name: Akimi

Appearance:
Maximum Ride Spin-Off 12

Animal: Humming Bird

Abilities/Powers: Her voice echos in large areas, which has been known to calm people down or rally them up, usually not used often because if too many echos are used at a higher frequency it may cause one's ears to bleed as a natural reaction, thus making the listening bleed to death.

Bio: Akimi was chosen to become an Eraser against her will and she is still very much against, yet knows that she is a way for those who do leave the school to come back without force or harm done to them. She does not use her powers randomly unless she knows she absolutely needs to. Usually, Akimi, is a kind and very friendly person but after some time of being an Eraser, she became distant from the others held captive in the school. The chip in her head keeping her from freeing everyone or not bringing anyone back bugged her and she prayed for a way to remove it but she didn't tell anyone. Her thoughts were her own and she knew the chip couldn't kill her for thoughts only for her actions here at the school. She stays alone most of the time in the school, either training or singing to herself, hoping no one hears the melodies from her voice. For now, she is another captive of the school.

Last edited by Lady Lullaby on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:07 pm

While I love your character, I have to say something, since in my post I specifically said that your power can't control anything, and the last I checked, manipulate and control are synonyms... So, I'm sorry, but you'll have to change that. Also, I'm just making sure you know that flying is a power in this case (my character can't fly, too bad for her xP). It'll be easy to develop later, since I have no problem with birds getting wings, and I'm 99% sure that you know this already, but I figured I'd say something in that 1% chance that you don't.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 pm

She can't completely just controle the emotions of others, the song she sings triggers emotions but that does not mean they show it. Just the way she acts toward the person would then cause them to act upon the emotions. It's not control its merely persuation.
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:44 pm

She can't completely control it, but it's still control. I mean, manipulate and control are synonyms... If you could change the wording to get rid of that, then it's fine I guess.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Better? I dont know I just want to work with her voice T^T
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:22 pm

What you changed it to is perfect <3
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:55 pm

WOOHOO!!!! Lali is please. =w=
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Name: Shizuma

Appearance:
Maximum Ride Spin-Off Butterfly

Animal: Butterfly

Abilities/Powers: her powers is that of illusions, the patterns on her wings and the light reflected off them sends neural impulses into the brain making and illusion of her choosing in their mind, making the illusion lifelike, for example she could make a illusion seem like days of torture when it's only Ben seconds, thus the pain and fatigue produced by the brain take effect, rendering them unconscious.

Bio: Shizuma, thankfully not chosen to be one of the Erasers, is a girl that usually is solitary unless she finds someone trust worthy. Those she finds worthy of her trust, she protects no matter what and finds anyway she can to keep them close to her. She is usually found staying in the lab where she was experimented on and not really walking around the school campus. She tends to seem cruel or sarcastic to people but she does not usually mean to, merely a misunderstanding of her character and her thoughts. If given the chance, she tends to try to escape the school by knocking erasers unconscious with her powers. This is usually done without regret but none the less, she is always brought back to the school completely against her will.
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:08 pm

(One more person and I'll start this! Preferably a guy... xP)
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:12 pm

(Yupperz Lol)
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:26 pm

( why is it allways us girls posting the most? xD)
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:27 pm

(Cause we're awesome like that! Or, cause we're not lazy?)
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:37 am

(EXACTLY!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:41 am

(Lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:45 pm

( we need to start this soon =/ )
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:47 pm

[I agree with the weirdest poster.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride Spin-Off   Maximum Ride Spin-Off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride Spin-Off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Book/Manga Fanfiction-
Jump to: