Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell's Butterfly

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:44 pm

"I'm not.. But with a wound like what i left you.. And the one in your neck.. You'll need a while to recover.." Amelia said in a soft tone, looking at the man's neck and leaned toward it, examining it a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:46 pm

-sketh leaned away getting a nervous look on his face lifting his hand up in her way to keep her back- "Ok.. i dont care if u can heal me.... never get that close to me agian..":
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:48 pm

She laughed lightly, sitting back a bit as she relaxed on the couch. "It's funny how even vampirian men.. Get worried or scared at times.." she spoke softly as her eyes fluttered shut. "Get some rest.. Sketh.."
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:51 pm

She mummbled more in her sleep "Amelia my tovalish, you look beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Her eyes widen as she blushed deeply, hearing the words of her comrade as she remembered the word Tovalish easily.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:17 pm

wth... who u callin scared.." sketh took a deep breath,sighing. "Rest? to hell with that" he said bluntly as he closed one eye from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:19 pm

She laughed lightly as she shook her head, she stood up and walked over to Selene, sitting on the bed beside her and began to sing a lullaby softly, helping to let the others in the room rest.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:37 pm

"Whats that crap and why are u singing it to her? She aint two is she?" sketh said staying the way he was.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:45 pm

She stopped singing as she laughed lightly. "A Tavolish is someone special to you.. Someone you care for and wish to protect with everything you've got.. And I sing to her.. Because it's what I always do. Even when we were younger.. I sang to her day in and out.." Amelia looked over at Sketh. "Do you want me to sing to you as well?"
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:49 pm

sketh leaned his head back leting his necklace with a small faded pic on it sway a bit. "HA! no thx i dont need ur pity"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:50 pm

"It isn't pitty.. It's a way to just.. Get to know each other.. You can say." She spoke softly, glancing at the faded picture. "We can start.. With you telling about the picture around your neck.." She spoke softly and calmly, giving off a fragile vibe.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:56 pm

sketh shook his head,looking at her as he grined. "This was my family.... the faces have faded away so i cant remember what they looked like...but i was the one who killed them" he shruged it aside in a care free voice. "So cant tell ya much"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:02 pm

"Mhmm... You killed them huh? And why was that?" She remained seated beside Selene as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:04 pm

She rolled over in her sleep wraping her arms around Amelia's waist as she mummbled lightly
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:06 pm

"Cause they pissed me off." he replyed with a twisted grin. "Look lady... there is no sob story here...nice try tho"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:08 pm

She laughed lightly, feeling Selene hold onto her once again in her sleep. Really doesn't get old.. You like to just grab me huh Selene? Amelia thought as she glanced at Selene. "Trust me. I wasn't looking for one. I was curious." She stuck her tongue out at the male like a child.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:11 pm

sketh yawned as he opened his mouth. "If u want to keep that tongue the i suggest u put it back"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:17 pm

"Oh I'm terrified.. This coming from the man with the huge hole in his chest." She looked at the bandages and smirked lightly, letting out a dark giggle.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:21 pm

oh?.. who cares this coming from lil miss princess..." (sry short)
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:53 pm

"Yeah... Princess.." She seemed to give him a cold glare and then looked away, her hands gripping the sheets of the bed roughly. "I may be the so called Princess but that doesn't mean things have been easy for me. So know before you judge." She didn't look at him.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:15 am

"Oh no...seems ive hit a button..." sketh said grining as the neck wound slowly began to close.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:33 am

"No. I'm just sick of people believing I lived one way when it was completely different. Therefore, the man that cannot control his hunger should go to sleep before I reopen his wound." She warned the man as she took out on of her sais with her left hand.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:37 am

"Go for it.... even so if u do ill win..." he warned back as he sighed
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:29 am

"Not according to that hole in your chest." She said as she then yawned softly. Her eyes looked out the window. "Look Sketh.. I don't wish to fight with you.. Honestly.. Fighting with anyone at this point is meaningless if my father goes through with his plan.."
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:46 am

Pointless u say?" sketh sat there turning his head cracking his neck. "fighting and killing is what i live for! no...fighting and killing is what I NEED to feel my enemys heart stop..to see their life leave their eyes THAT IS MY LIFE!!!" his blood lust almost fully visable in his eyes. That is what i live for "princess".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Butterfly   Hell's Butterfly - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell's Butterfly
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: