Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let it Begin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:28 pm

The Original Story/Game:
It all took place during June 1983, at a rural village called Hinamizawa which has a population of approximately 2,000. The main character, Keiichi Maebara, moves to Hinamizawa and befriends his new classmates Rena Ryugu, Mion Sonozaki, Rika Furude, and Satoko Houjou. Keiichi joins their after-school club activities, which consist mostly of card and board games (and punishment games for the loser, usually him.) Hinamizawa appears to be a normal, peaceful, rural village to Keiichi. However, the tranquility abruptly ends after the annual Watanagashi Festival, a celebration to commemorate and give thanks to the local god, Oyashiro. Keiichi learns that every year for the past four years, one person has been murdered and another has gone missing on the day of the Watanagashi Festival. Keiichi himself soon becomes drawn into the strange events surrounding the Watanagashi Festival and Oyashiro. In each story arc, he or one of his friends become paranoid, and a crime is committed. Usually, the crime involves the murder of one of their own friends. While it seems impossible to tell their delusions apart from the mystery of Hinamizawa, slowly the truth is revealed.

The Original Arc: [Will be used]
In the Higurashi games, there are several story arcs, the original eight of which are referred to as either question arcs or answer arcs. The answer arcs generally recapitulate the events of the corresponding question arc, but from a different perspective, using the change of protagonist to solve various mysteries and come to a different conclusion. Apart from the main question/answer relationship, the stories of the arcs are not directly connected, although a multitude of parallels exist which allow the observant reader to gain extra insight into the mystery.

The New Story:
It is now the year 2010 and the town of Hinamizawa seems completely unchanged to how things were in the past. People still act the same just as well as the children and it is time, again, for the Watanagashi Festval. The children seem to be enjoying themselves and chear as they run around joyfully, and seem to ignore what their parents and other adults say about the past murders and dissappearances of children and adults. The people tell of the story of the twins, Mion Sonozaki and Shion Sonozaki, where Mion was killed by her sister Shion after she went mad. Shion is told to be dead but no one knows for sure. They also tell about the others that died son after the festival, Rena Ryugu, Rika Furude, and Satoko Houjou. They say that Rena and Shion were out to kill everyone... Shion is known to have killed Mion, and Saroko and Rena killed the woman that was pregnant with her father's new child... The one child no one seems to remember is the boy that vanished... The new kid... The one that was named Keiichi Maebara... The one that many say killed Shion and Rena. They say he may have had kids but no one knows for sure. What they do know is if he did, they are bound to bring back horrible fright and death to the happy town of Hinamizawa.

Character Template:
Name:
Reason for being in Hinamizawa:
Part of Town living in: [City, Country Side, Town Square]
Weapon of choice:
Mental Condition(s):
Bio:
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Name: Asuna Maebara

Appearance:
Let it Begin B4anime_girl_66521_display

Reason for being in Hinamizawa: In Bio.

Part of Town living in: Country Side

Weapon of choice: Knives

Mental Condition:
O.C.D and A.D.H.D.

Bio: As she grew up, Asuna remained indoors all the time. She stayed inside because she never was once for sunlight and she just didn't ever feel like leaving the orphanage. When she did happen to leave, she was teased and riddiculed by the other children for never coming out of not knowing what happened to her the night she wondered into the orphanage when she was five. She was born in Hinamizawa and was usually a very lonely girl. That was until she met her kitten, Koru. She keeps her cat with her at all times, always protecting it but does not care much about others. She wears a kind smile upon her face but never says much, usually keeping her thoughts and words to herself as the days go on. She finally left the orphanage and got herself a home on the countryside when she saved enough money. By her age of 15 she had her own home with her cat and remained there ever since. No one seems to want to visit her house anymore. Rumors spread about her home being haunted or there being killings in the basement, but the rumors don't frighten Asuna. They merely make her love her home even more.
Back to top Go down

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Name: Ryouko Letus Deimos

Appearance:
Let it Begin Uchiha

Reason for being in Hinamizawa: Wandering threw

Part of Town living in: City

Weapon of choice: Katana

Mental Condition: Mental Insanity [During Fighting]

Bio: When he was the mere age of five [5], Ryouko was abandoned alone in the forest behind his small home village to fend for himself. He lived in such a manor. Alone and protected only himself. He trained daily over the years and learned to survive and trained to keep up his own stamina and learn how to be what was known as a ninja to him as a younger child. He learned all he could by the time he was twelve [12] and continued to train still, her learned how to use a sword as well as what was known as 'ninja tools' such as kunai and other tools. He finally completed his training, in his eyes, at the age of fourteen [14] and became a wandering warrior for hire. He became a Ronin.
Back to top Go down

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:09 am

Name: Lance Amio

Appearance:
Let it Begin Alexan11

Reason for being in Hinamizawa: Living with his older brother

Part of Town living in: Country side

Weapon of choice: fists (fighting style judo)

Mental Condition(s): disambiguation

Bio: Lance was originally born outside Hinamizawa. When he was eight his father died of a terminal illness. His mother soon remarried. To take out his frustration of losing his father he signed up for a judo class. During the next 8 years of Lance's life his step-father was growing more and more abusive. He was fighting with his mother and Lance more and more frequently. Something started to grow inside Lance's psyche. 8 years later when Lance was 16 he finally received his black belt. One night his father had too much too drink. He started to beat Lance's mother uncontrollably. Lance came home during the middle of this. His father turned toward him. The thing building in Lance's mind over the past 8 years finally reared its ugly head. He snapped instantly and fought his father. But it wasn't like he usually fought, calm and collected, instead he fought like a demon, giving no quarter and no mercy. He nearly beat his father to death before his mother snapped him out of it. Lance feel instantly unconscious. He woke up in his brother's house in Hinamizawa. He had no recollection of anything what had happened. His brother saw he had finally awoken and told him everything, and how his mother sent him down here so that nothing like that would happen again.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Name: Selene Heivick

Appearance:
Let it Begin Emo

Reason for being in Hinamizawa: Was thrown out of her home for being lesbian

Part of Town living in: City

Weapon of choice: Chain knives

Mental Condition(s): Bipolar

Bio: Selene has always known, and will always know she is a lesbian. Hiding this from her parents for 4 years, she lived a pretty normal life. Going to school, hanging out with friends, joking, shopping, dealing with school and so on. She finally decided, on her 17th birthday, to tell her parents that she was lesbian. Immediately, her parents kicked her out with all her stuff and told her that she was an abomination and a disgrace to the family. Hearing this, Selene did not feel hurt by it. She knew her parents were homophobic and just laughed lightly to herself, trying to keep her sanity. She walked off away from her old home with her clothing and her cellphone, calling her aunt who was bisexual and asked if she could move in. After explaining what happened, her aunt was fine with it and came to pick up Selene, thus moving Selene to her new home in the city side of Hinamizawa.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:57 pm

[I believe we should begin the rp soon]
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:08 pm

( need to start soon)
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Name: Sketh Tsujmoto

Apperence: Let it Begin Brad

Resson for being in town: Passing threw

Part of town living in: Countryside

Weapon of choice: Hand 2 Hand (Drunken boxing)

Mental conditions: insane

Bio: Sketh was born in a monk monastery,and as a boy was trained in the marital arts,but he only wanted to get drunk,the only reason Sketh was kicked out was for teaching himself and getting one of the old drunken boxers to teach him how to drunken box. Sketh did his two favorite things,drinking and fighting and sometimes did them both at the same time. Sketh was kicked out of the monastery after he got so drunk he couldn't tell friend from foe and killed one of his teachers and thus was kicked out and now he wanders the land,winding up in Hinamizawa.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:37 pm

( we need to start this )
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Then lets start it!
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:56 pm

my guys weired lol
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:39 am

Asuna walked calmly through the town as she carried her cat in her arms, a soft smile on her face as she walked by other people from the town. She walked slowly and casually, a clicking of the heels of her boots easily could be heard. Slowly, Asuna came toward a small cafe` and decided to go inside, humming a little tune as she smiled at everyone kindly. This did not freak anyone out, they all knew who she was and have grown used to her smiling face.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:52 am

Selene was sitting in the corner of the cafe starring out the window beside her with her chin on her hand, her mind was slightly blank enjoying the quiet atmosphere of it.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Sketh sat in thecorner,in a bar out in the country side. Having gone threw 2O bottles of bee and wine,he sat there with his head on the table with slightly red cheeks from his many drinks. "*hic* What a crapy *hic* day..."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:50 pm

She put her cat down on a seat as she smiled at him sweetly. The cat mewed at her and caused her to giggle, looking through the cafe menu for what she wished to order until the waiter came by and grabbed her cat. A loud his and meow easily could be heard. "HEY! LET MY CAT GO!" She shouted at the waiter. "Animals eat outside. Take the feline out or I will." the waiter said in a snobby tone, earning himself a glare from the cat as well as from Asuna. "Last warning! Let. My. Cat. Go!" she yelled at the waiter, her hands balled up in fists, ready to swing at thew waiter.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:06 pm

sketh kept his head on the table slowly passing in and out, "I want a *hic* few more" he said as he raised his hand,his head still on the table.The
bartender looked up and shook his head "I think youve had enough..." sketh hand fell as he passed out snoring. zZzZz
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:10 pm

"Charles.. Will u shut up u know there is no such rule for the Cafe.. Go clean some dishes or something and give her the cat" she was still starring out the window as she said this
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Asuna went quiet as her hands relaxed. The waiter, whose name was Charles, glared at the woman in the corner and tossed the cat toward Asuna. You always have to step in, don't you, Selene? Mind your business sometime. Charles said with an annoyed look and a glint of hatred in his eyes. He then walked away. With Charles gone, Asuna walked over to the woman in the corner and smiled lightly. "Thank you for helping us." she said in a sweet and calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Selene turned tward the woman and smiled slightly, " No problem, I have to make shure the employies don't harass the costomers or else we will loose money and then I can't pay anyone, and besides I like cats."
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Sketh still being asleep on the booth with over 31 beer bottles on the table. "zzzzzz *mumble* zzz" (-_- to long to type so much T-T)
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Asuna nodded and smiled. "Koru appreciated it. Didn't you Koru?" She said, gently stroking her cat's head as she smiled. A soft purr could be heard from the joyful feline as she nuzzled into his owner a little more now. Koru then mewed at Selene in approval.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:22 pm

She giggled lightly "iv always wanted to be a cat or at least half one, the tail would be a real treat to have"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Asuna laughed lightly but Koru didn't think it was funny so instead he hissed a bit. "Oh now now Koru, she was joking. Weren't you Miss.. Um.. I don't even know your name.." Asuna rubbed the back of her head with slight embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:39 pm

"No not realy, haveing a tail would help me so much, I would love it, it's a dream I hold" she smile lightly to herself at the thought , her eyes drooping half closed
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:41 pm

"See Koru. She meant it that she wished she had one. Not that she'd take one. It's alright." Koru looked over the woman again then mewed at her in approval once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let it Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it Begin   Let it Begin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let it Begin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Anime FanFiction :: Higurashi: When The New Child Cries-
Jump to: