Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Utopia of Blood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Long ago, there existed an unimaginably large region known as the Land of Neshkar. Neshkar, large as it was, was greatly divided amongst it's people and before long wonderful towns and cities sprung up along the region's icy mountains, warm coastlines, green hills and vast valleys. What makes the story of this land so different from others, though, is the inhabitants of Neshkar. Now, you see, unlike places outside this region, Neshkar was very well known for being home to not only humans but creatures commonly known as vampyres (yes, with a "y"). In fact, the vampyres made up about 67% of the population, leaving the humans inhabiting only 33%, a dangerous minority. It comes as little surprise that the humans, nervous creatures as they are, grew to fear and resent the vampyres, who felt because they were the majority they were superior to humankind. Tensions grew and grew, and eventually much of Neshkar became split: to the North the vampyres lived in their extravagant cities and castles, and to the South the humans built their own cities and towns, but never flourished quite as much. Jealously drove the humans to act violently towards the vampyres, and it wasn't uncommon for their to be riots and other acts of violence along the border towns; mostly instigated by the humans. The years passed, and thousands of men, women and children were slaughtered on both sides; the world began to take notice. They saw how weak Neshkar was becoming. In hopes of restoring order and peace throughout the land, it is said that the Great Vamprye King of Helisen, the capital city of Northern Neshkar, arranged for his son to marry the daughter of the human King of Joviel of Southern Neshkar. And thus, the two were married, against their own wishes...

To say the least, the two did not get along. They refused to even be in the presence of each other, let alone begin to create peace between the clashing races. One day, the Prince became so angry and fed up with the Princess, that he did what was considered forbidden for his kind: he bit her. Now, vampyres do not in any way, shape or form NEED blood to survive. Blood to vampyres is what wine is to humans; a delicacy, but not an essential. The Prince's actions was the last step in breaking the sacred code between the vampyres and the humans. Neshkar broke out into a bloody civil war.

The Princess watched herself slowly become what she had grown up to hate and fear the most; a vampyre. She hid away from the world, refusing to leave her room for any reason other than to bathe and eat. Soon, she realized that not only did the vampyres hate her for apparently causing the war, but the humans hated her for what she had become. She resolved that she had to make a place for people like her, people with no where left to go. One day, the Princess just disappeared from her room and was never seen again. As the myth tells it, she traveled to the farthest North corner of Neshkar and built a city, Vellagarith, the Utopia of Blood; a land for vampyres and humans alike to live peacefully.

To many, the Utopia of Blood is a sign on peace and hope in a world that only sees war. This story follows the lives of ----- young travelers, two vampyres, two humans, on their journey to Vellagarith to find peace. It won't be an easy trip, and it certainly won't be a short one. Will they make it? That's all up to you.

Just to clarify: This roleplay takes place in the medieval era, meaning NO guns, cars, modern technology.

Characters: (if more people want to join, I'll add more slots)
Human #1: Selene heivick
Human #2:
Vampyre #1: Ink Muse
Vampyre #2: Lady Lullaby
Vampyre #3: *Sketh*

Character sheet:

Name: (first and last)
Weapon: (please, but reasonable here.. no swords that shoot lasers or crazy whips.. saying you have a sword or a dagger would be enough.. and there is no magic in this roleplay)
Personality:
Brief Biography: (where do you come from, why did you choose to travel? What is your family like? Etc.)
Other:

Last edited by Ink Muse on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:03 am

Name: Nymira "Mira" Solsette

Appearance:
Utopia of Blood 00101artemis

Weapon: Two small daggers

Personality: Quiet, protective, seemingly cold, truly a warm person with strong emotions, caring, intelligent.

Brief Biography: Mira was born in the small buy wealthy town of Sekro in Northern Neshkar. She found love in this very same town, and married at the age of 19. Sekro was not far from the borderline, and Mira would often hear about the riots that broke out there from travelers who entered her shop. When complete civil war broke out between the North and the South, Mira was 23, and her husband was 26; young and willing to battle. Against Mira's pleas, he joined the army to fight against the humans. Having lived a sheltered life, Mira didn't know what to think of the humans. All she knew is that they were causing violence, but she was unaware of the deep hatred that was instilled in their minds. Hopeful that the war would end quickly, Mira bid farewell to her husband. Two months later, she received noticed that he had died in battle. Overcome with anger, fear and sadness, Mira lost sight of herself and her actions. She became violent herself and said awful things about the humans. She thought about killing herself on more than one occasion, the only reason she didn't was because she was pregnant. For her child, Mira left all she knew and loved and began a journey towards a safer place, a place known as Vellagarith. She knew that the journey would be dangerous, but how could it be worse then staying where she was and risking death? Mira still has some resentment towards humans, but she understands that if she and her child want to live in Vellagarirth, she must learn to cooperate with them.

Other: Mira is about three months pregnant, and it is just starting to become noticible. Obviously, she has to take extra procautions on this journey.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:09 am

Name: Sonchi Erulisse

Appearance:
Utopia of Blood Kelly3

Weapon: A graceful and light weight sword that was hand crafted by her father.

Personality: At times Sonchi can be very hot tempered and stubborn but at the same time kind and friendly. She is very respectful and the only way to truely get her to be nice is to prove to her that you are trustworthy.

Brief Biography: Spnchi was born and waised in Neshkar. She grew up like every other vampyre girl at the time. Oftenly she enjoyed herself by causing the humans to fear her more and more but she eventually realized what she was doing. She was a mere influance for why the humans resented vampyres no matter what. Eventually, over some time, she began to dream of peace and harmony, that is when she found out about the Utopia of Blood. The moment she heard of this, shebegged and pleaded her parents to let you go since she helped her father in the "family business" as he liked to call it. To Sonchi it was just helping a bunch of useless killing. Eventually, her father accepted her wish in wanting to find the utopia of Blood and her mother believed it was a great opprotunity in order for Sonchi to learn who she really was. [Her mother was a spirit-nut.]

Other: Sonchi is skilled with languages and with crafting weapons, thanks to her mother and father. Also, she does not appear like a vampire because her eyes do not remain red, they only turn such when she has fed from someone's or something's blood.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Okay, your profile looks good Lady, but please remember that this roleplay takes place in medieval times, so your character's clothing is inappropriate. As long as you say she is dressed differently in the roleplay it doesn't really matter.

Also, to everyone.. PLEASE do not just join this roleplay and never post.. I worked really hard on it and I want people to be as active as possible!
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Agreed! And I will state during my first post what she is wearing, Muse. I promise you that.
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:40 pm

No problem then ^_^ Just waiting on two more people! And I'd like AT LEAST one of them to be a dude.. if that isn't asking too much xP
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Name: Hitoshi Isao

Apearance: Utopia of Blood WarriorSword

Weapon: sword

Personality: a very calm and collective man, usualy keeps to himself, will protect all females out of honor.
Brief biogrophy: his history is unknow since he has no recolection of it

Last edited by Selene heivick on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Sorry if this is asking too much.. but I'd like the other two characters to be guys.. so Selene I'd love it if you'd join but could you make a guy character instead? Pleeease? We have too many chicks! And also, all characters have to be 20+
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:07 pm

O.e ummm idk I loves my sexy girl body, it's what defines me as lesbian but I guess I could try
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:14 pm

It's good to try new things!
How about this, we can wait until more people join and if we get at least two guys you can keep your character.. but she still has to be at least 20, it was in the criteria for characters.
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Ok i that better?
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Okay looks good ^_^ thanks!
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:28 pm

at least he kinda looks like a girl xD
Back to top Go down

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Name: Ryouko Deimos

Apearance: Utopia of Blood Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwolf

Weapon: his Katana known as ryumaru, the dragon blade of darkness, it's steal is black with a inner red lineing around it making it seem to glow

personality: somewhat calm for the most part but in battle hid insanity is let free and he usaly leaves masacures in his wake.

Biography: he grew up in the land of Salazar homeing his skills on combat and stelth, he became a assasin soon after but one wrong move threw him off track, he tryed to assasinate the king but failed so he fled his homeland to surch for a better home.
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Name: Sketh Tsujimoto
Appearance:Utopia of Blood ShadowWarrior4
Weapon: Long sword and 1 short sword
Personality: Sketh don't like to talk much and he normally don't care whats happening unless it affects him.
Brief Biography: Sketh was born in a small village of poor and other wise rude people as he grew up his father left his mother and he had to provide for them,so like most people there he became a thief.his mother was kind and caring untill she died of old age at the age of 82
Other: Sketh is very skilled at hand to hand combat and with his 2 weapons
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Sorry guys, I forgot to ask if you could specify whether you're vampyre or human.. so if you could just throw that into your bios somewhere that would be great. Afterward, I shall begin the roleplay!
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:32 pm

im vamp but cant change right now on psp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Utopia of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia of Blood   Utopia of Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utopia of Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: