Breath of Fresh Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum with new people and no worries... A Breath of Fresh Air.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirited Away

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Spirited Away   Spirited Away I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:26 am

Story
We all know the story of Chihiro, the girl who as able to free herself from Yubaba and helped free Haku, the river spirit that had saved her as a child. But there are those who have not heard of it, those who know nothing of the world that lies past the red wall.

It's been a few years since Chihiro had left the literal ghost town and now a class has decided to go on a field trip past the wall. As they stand before the opening, near the short two-faced statue, a gust of wind can be felt. It's as if it's pulling them into the spirit realm, but the students think nothing of it and enter with what little belongings they had brought with them.

All was normal, they cross the little stream of a river and decide to have a picnic. Laughter and chatter fill the air, as does the smell of food. The odd thing is, the smell didn't come from the student's lunches. No, this aroma is of the food in the empty stalls. The students wander away from their teacher and explore but having just eaten don't touch the food in the stalls. It's eerie, like an abandoned ammusement park. The girls want to head back, saying it's getting dark but the boys refuse, asking for just a little longer. No sooner do they say that, the sun sets and the red paper lanterns light up. They students stare in awe; shadow people begin to inhabit the streets beckoning the students to eat their food. The group runs, not knowing where to go, and this is where you come in. Will you be a human teenager? A slave to Yubaba's bathhouse? A helping spirit? Or maybe a spirit who just happens to be passing by? Its your decision.

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Name Given By Yubaba:
Bio: (For spirits, include what type of spirit as well as the relationship between your character and Yubaba, if there is any. Also, any special powers you might have for being a spirit... Don't make yourself godly though, just one! Like how Haku can turn into a dragon and Kamajii has many arms.)

Notes:
-Haku is not there anymore, he may come back in later, depending on how this goes.
-You can't be a character that already exists in the movie.
-Chihiro's story is forbidden knowledge in the spirit world, and the only ones who know the truth are Yubaba, Zeniba, Haku and Yubaba's baby. Everyone else has been brainwashed into forgetting her...
-Keep in mind that the regular spirits of the bathhosue are the spirits of frogs and slugs! (Seriously, the guys are frogs and the girls are slugs. Except for Haku, Yubaba and Kamajii of course.)

Last edited by Adorkable Duckie on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:34 am

Original Name: Saishi Ouka

Name from Yubaba: Sai

Appearance:
Spirited Away C53b2b9c3c2dda935fd11b5c4c2fa82ffaa

Spirit or Human: Spirit

Bio: Once known as the Spirit of the Cherry Blossom Festival, Sai lost her to Yubaba, the witch of the bath house. Sai was merely strolling through the small village when it occurred and stumbled upon the large bathhouse. She purchased a bath and enjoyed it, relaxing her troubles away after the festival she was spirit for when she realized that she had no money. Sai tried to leave the bathhouse before she was noticed but Yubaba herself came across Sai and forced Saishi into working at the bath house. It has been a year of her working as she still has not paid off Yubaba, who Sai has gained a hate for while she lost her memory of who she was. Since Sai forgot who she really was,she became one of Yubaba's permanent workers at the bath house. Unable to regain who she is or was, merely working her days away for the rest of eternity.

As a spirit, Sei's ability is to sway the emotions of others around her with her voice. There are very few people who do not change according to what song she sings but all humans certainly do.

Last edited by Lady Lullaby on Mon May 03, 2010 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://breathoffreshair.canadaboard.net
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:01 pm

Name: Michi Kimura
Name Given By Yubaba: Chi
Appearance: Spirited Away Gardenrelem22
Spirit or Human: Human
Bio: Michi was born deaf, never able to hear the sweet sounds of music or voice. However, she was taught to talk and read lips, so she could function in the world without the use of sign language that most don't understand. She's not a fan of talking though, since she can never hear the sound she makes. This is why she didn't have any friends in her high school class, and wasn't all that concerned when she found out she was stuck in the spirit world. After all, without friends, what did she have to leave behind? Well, she did have family, but her mother was in a mental hospital and her father worked all the time... It's not like she had any siblings either. Instead she spent her time in her own garden, created in her backyard, full of thriving herbs, fruits, vegetables, flowers, and whatever she decided to plant. Now, for some reason not minding the shadows freaking out the rest of her classmates, Michi is determined to figure out as much as she can about this new world she's stumbled into. As for going back... What's the point?
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:23 am

More people need to join this one. =w=
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah! I mean, it's Spirited Away! I hope more people will join... And hopefully, someone else will be human ^^;
Back to top Go down
Ink Muse
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Ink Muse

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm going to join for sure! Smile I just need some time to get my character up. I will edit this post with my profile.

Although I'm a girl, I feel that it's important to familiarize myself with both gender roles.. so I will play a boy this time. If it's alright though, I will create a girl character too..

Name: Kyohei Hamamoto
Name Given By Yubaba: Kyo
Appearance:
Spirited Away TysonHurricaneX
Bio: Kyohei was once known as the Spirit of the Sleeping Fujiyama (refers to the dormant volcano of Mt. Fuji). Bothered by the constant noise of tourists, Kyohei traveled to the bathhouse for a day of relaxation. Upon arriving, Kyohei was denied service because he did not have enough money. Having traveled very far just for a day off, Kyohei was infurriated and demanded that he be treated better. His temper was short as always, being that he is a volcano spirit. Ignoring the warnings of the bathhouse workers, Kyohei settled down into a bath of his own choosing without paying. For his crime, Yubaba stole from him the thing most dear to him: his very own name. Kyohei found himself lost, with only three letters to define himself: Kyo. Such a short, and plain name. How could it be his? Slowly, Kyo forgot who he was and was sucked into the daily routine of tending to the bathhouse. Still, his temper is the same as always and he tends to be seen as the troublemaker of the bathhouse. He seems to have a strong connection with fire, and if he's angry enough he can make a harmless lantern flare up dangerously.

Here's my girl character:

Name: Nagisa Kinjo
Name Given By Yubaba: Isa
Age: 13, she is the youngest girl in her high school class. Technically, she should not even be in high school, but her intelligence has put her a year or two ahead of her middle school class.
Appearance:
Spirited Away Sakuragirl__
Spirit or Human: Human
Bio: Having grown up in a traditional Japanese household, Nagisa is a very kind, proper young girl. She dresses very traditionally, and often her older classmates make fun of her for it. Because she is several years younger than the kids in her class, Nagisa doesn't have many friends, and tends to be very quiet and shy. She is very smart, but will often purposely do badly on tests or get questions wrong so that the bullies at school won't beat her up for making them look bad. Hardened by the torment of others, Nagisa only finds relief when she stumbles into the spirit world. Although all that remains to her is the name Isa, she makes a new start for herself at the bathhouse, making the promise that she will not let others step all over her again. Although, this proves to be a challenge considering she is to be bossed around by others all day long. She is quickly well-liked at the bathhouse due to her cute appearance, but behind those innocent eyes are gears in motion.

Last edited by Ink Muse on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adorkable Duckie
Admin
Admin
Adorkable Duckie

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm

That's perfectly fine! =]
Back to top Go down
*Sketh*
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
*Sketh*

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:27 am

Hell its been a while since ive seen this ill join
Back to top Go down
Lady Lullaby
Admin
Admin
Lady Lullaby

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:52 am

I changed my pic. Sorry owo
Back to top Go down
Selene heivick
Typing Frenzy
Typing Frenzy
Selene heivick

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Name: Shizuma Tsuki

Name Given by yubaba: Shisu

Appearance: Spirited Away Fairyinthedark

Bio: shizuma was known as the spirit of the moon, she controled the balance of nature on earth, she decided to take a break on day and went to yubaba's bath house, she took a bath and was unable to pay for it bc yubaba took a intrest in her and raised the prices, so now she is forced to sing and dance for guest, she has even forgoten her name, she is now called Shisu, a name that was given to her by yubaba
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirited Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away   Spirited Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirited Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breath of Fresh Air :: Role Play :: Anime FanFiction-
Jump to: